Marketing & Management
Bringing leadership to life online: Animating Leadership Decision Making Learning and Assessments
Department of Marketing and Management
Learning Transformations Unit
This project introduces a radical overhaul of learning and assessment for SPO30001 Leading Sport Organisations.
This project has four key aims:
1. to bring classroom role play experiential learning to life on the screen with Adobe animated choose-you-own-adventure branching scenarios
2. replace an online test with a personal reflection on the animated interactive activity
3. translating a static case study report into an interactive, multi-media webpage and
4. developing a sustainable and adaptable learning and teaching technology that can be readily easily translated into the online environment for SOL delivery partners.
Shareable teaching and learning resources for this project coming soon!
Findings (Coming soon!)
Findings will include the following sub-sections:
- Emergent Outcomes
- Key Learnings
- Detail around how the project addressed the Digital Literacies Pillars
- Impact data